|Owner Access Over the Internet
The goal of RDP’s owner Internet access is to identify all requests from owners
that generate calls to management and move these functions to the Internet. Owner
Internet access capabilities include:
- Secure, commission-free owner Internet access 24 hours a day, 365 days a
year, direct to your database.
- Owners can pay their annual dues using a credit card on the Internet.
- Owner and guest of owner Internet reservations.
- Owner calendars can be reviewed, changed, and printed up to four years into
- View or print all past
on Internet in Adobe PDF format.
- Owners can enter or review work orders for their units in complete detail.
See Work Order Overview.
- Owners can request housekeeping and specify requests using the Internet.
- Send owner mass e-mails and newsletters. See
- Review complete property descriptions with pictures.
- Make commission-free Internet reservations for paying guests, groups, travel
- Sell additional guest services (packages, golf, gift items, etc.).
See Guest Itinerary and Concierge.
- Additional reservation charges are allowed such as booking fees, cleaning
- All owner Internet access flows automatically to the