Inntopia 2-Way GDS Interface
RDP is pleased to announce a new two way interface
to the Global Distribution System [GDS] via the
suite of products and services. If already a customer of both RDP and Inntopia, this interface eases the process of
gaining more reservations by:
- Automatic availability interface between RDP and Inntopia.
- Automatic loading of reservations booked by Inntopia into the RDP system.
- Automatic rate interface between RDP and Inntopia.
If you are not currently an Inntopia customer,
please visit their website to learn more about their products and services. Some of the ways they can help you book
more reservations include:
- Distribution of your inventory to online travel agents such as: Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, etc.
- Interface with Central Reservations in these
- Use of their website booking engine.
- Distribution of your inventory to traditional
- Internet Marketing and Consulting Services.
Note: This interface is not required if you use the RDP
TravelClick/IHotelier 2-way GDS Interface).
Why Use the
- Increase revenue by having true 'last room availability' open to the Inntopia
distribution channels. Or manage an Inntopia room block within the RDP Software.
- Reduce manual data entry by having reservations loaded automatically
into RDP via the Inntopia system.
- Manage GDS cut-offs from within RDP to close out busy dates or holiday
periods on the GDS.
- Sign a contract with Inntopia for their GDS services. Inntopia charges a set up
fee, monthly fee, and a per reservation fee for their services. Please contact Inntopia to learn more about pricing.
- Update to the latest version of
RDPWin 2.x or
- The interface uses RDPWin Monitor to communicate and does not have any special hardware requirements. However, the property
must have high speed internet access, but the only machine that needs this access is the machine running the RDPWin Monitor.
- The only other requirement for all two-way interfaces is the property must not be using RDP-DOS or the IRM Classic for reservations.
- Purchase the Inntopia interface from RDP: $5,000 plus an additional $750/year in support.
- Contact your Inntopia Account Manager to begin the process of interfacing with RDP.
- Detailed information on
GDS Integration here.
Reservation Distribution Channels - GDS / OTA Interfaces
|The RDP reservation system is designed to provide true last room
availability from a variety of channels simultaneously as
illustrated by the diagram below.
For more information click on
any box below or
All Reservation Channels
For more information contact RDP.