Nor1 Internet Reservation Upgrade Interface
RDP is pleased to announce a partnership with
Nor1 to help increase revenue through guest
reservation upgrades. RDP has developed an interface between our
Internet Reservation Module (IRM.Net) and Nor1 to offer guests the
opportunity to upgrade their room at a discounted rate after the booking is complete. The interface is free to
RDP customers and the upgrade revenue is split between your property and Nor1.
The typical up-sell conversion rate is 15-20%.
This page provides an overview of the RDP-Nor1 interface. For more
information, please call Nate Strauss at RDP at 970-845-1153 or Email:
Download Nor1 PDF overview
How eStandby Upgrade Works
- After a guest reserves a room on
IRM.Net, they are offered the
opportunity to purchase an upgrade if it is available at
- Guests may access information either from a link on your website or from
an email sent to them by Nor1 on your behalf.
- Guests view an easy to use web page and select the room type, which
commits them to paying for the upgrade if it is available at check-in.
- If you decided to award the requested upgrade at check-in, the guest
automatically receives it.
- If the upgrade is not awarded, then the original reservation stands with
no extra upgrade charge.
- There is no charge for the interface between RDP and Nor1. If the
guest upgrades, you receive a share of the revenue. The upgrade is not
available, there is no charge to you or the guest.
No risk for increasing profitability
Create demand for premium inventory
Easy to implement with RDP and the IRM.Net
Consistent branding including photos, room descriptions
Supports existing loyalty programs
Revenue grows stronger with each interaction
Creates a better guest experience
For additional details, see
Nor1 PDF overview
or call Nate Strauss at RDP at 970-845-1153 or Email: NateS@Resortdata.com