iHotelier and Travel Click Interface - Hospitality Software System Solutions
RDP has partnered with TravelClick to
offer RDP customers a tremendous number of reservation
channels. RDP has a two way interface with
TravelClick's iHotelier CRS to send rates and
availability to the Global Distribution
System (GDS) and load reservations from the GDS into the RDP system.
TravelClick recently purchased
EZYield to add
over 600 additional reservation channels not available on the GDS.
The RDP iHotelier
Interface is also interfaced to EZYield. RDP customers
no longer need separate interfaces for
Expedia Direct Connect, Inntopia, or
any of the other 600+ EZYield channels. The iHotelier/EZYield
interface sends rates and availability to:
- The RDP iHotelier 2-way Interface sends
rates/availability from the RDP system to iHotelier.
- iHotelier sends it to the traditional GDS, such
travel agents and many Online Travel Agents (OTA).
- iHotelier sends rates and availability to EZYield, which forwards this information on to over
600 non-GDS channels. For a complete list, go
and click “full list” on the right side of the page.
Traditional GDS (Travel
All “Retail” OTA’s connected to the traditional GDS
(Expedia at 25% or more and the hotel appears on the
top of the list)
Over 600 other “non GDS”
Reservations from all channels
automatically loaded into the RDP System.
Why Use the
iHotelier / TravelClick Interface?
- Increase revenue by having true 'last room availability' open to the
/ Travel Click / EZYield distribution channels. Or manage an iHotelier room block within the RDP Software.
- Reduce manual data entry by having reservations loaded automatically
into RDP via the iHotelier system.
- Manage GDS cut-offs from within RDP to close out busy dates or holiday
periods on the GDS.
- Sign a contract with
iHotelier for their GDS services.
iHotelier charges a set up
fee, monthly fee, and a per reservation fee for their services. Please contact
iHotelier to learn more about pricing.
- Update to the latest version of
RDPWin 2.x or
- The interface uses RDPWin Monitor to communicate and does not have any special hardware requirements. However, the property
must have high speed internet access, but the only machine that needs this access is the machine running the RDPWin Monitor.
- The only other requirement for all two-way interfaces is the property must not be using RDP-DOS or the IRM Classic for reservations.
- Purchase the iHotelier interface from RDP: $6,000 plus an additional 15%
annual increase in support.
- Contact your iHotelier Account Manager to begin the process of interfacing with RDP.
- Detailed information on
GDS Integration here.
Reservation Distribution Channels - GDS / OTA Interfaces
|The RDP reservation system is designed to provide true last room
availability from a variety of channels simultaneously as
illustrated by the diagram below.
For more information click on
any box below or
All Reservation Channels
For more information contact RDP.