IRM Updated to Use .Net Technology
For the last 12 years, one of the most important products at
RDP has been the Internet Reservation
Module (IRM). The IRM allows millions of potential
guests, groups, travel agents, and wholesalers to check availability
and make commission-free reservations 24 hours a day, 365 days a
year. The IRM is designed to work in conjunction with your existing
marketing website. Reservations are stored immediately in the same
database as normal "phone-in" reservations, with one database for
true "last room" availability. We are in the process of enhancing
the IRM with a new version, called "IRM.Net".
Some of our customers have really outdone themselves with their
marketing site in conjunction with IRM.Net. To see some customer
websites that really look great and to see what IRM.Net can do for
IRM.Net Customer List.
See "IRM.Net Upgrades
for Current RDP Customers".
- RDP will continue to support legacy IRM for many years
- All new enhancements to be in IRM.Net will only be added
- IRM.Net software is provided to all customers with IRM at
no extra charge
- There is a fee to configure the IRM.net, please
Contact Us for pricing
- Streamlined ~ fewer screens ~ configurable look and feel
- Faster for guests to make reservations
- IRM.Net can be
"embedded" in your marketing website
- Standard picture sizes with thumbnails and full pictures
- Many additional capabilities for Owners
- Links to
Master Guest Relationship database (CRM Module) (future
Virtual Store on IRM available (future release)
- Now calculates Additional Charges
- High Speed Credit Card Deposits
- IRM.net uses same rates as RDPWin and RDP-DOS
IRM.Net is available for RDP customers that required:
- Owner Enhancements
- Paying Guest - Inventory Reservations (Hotels
- Paying Guest - Pre-assign rooms (Vacation
Rentals and Condo Hotels)
Phase I: Owner Enhancements Currently Available
The first phase of IRM.Net is a completely new owner section
for the Vacation Rental,
|View the Owner Calendar
|The more powerful owner calendar offers a colorful display
that makes it simple to distinguish availability and reservation
type. Vacant room nights are white, occupied (paying
guest) nights are red, owner nights are lavender, owner
guest reservations are bright blue, and maintenance reservations
are gold. These colors are configurable by property.
Click any date to view the reservation detail under the
calendar (sample shown below).
|View Owner Detail
|When the owner is logged in, click the Owner Detail
tab to view contact, balance, and contract date information,
as well as any recurring charge information stored on the
owner master (in RDPWin).
|Change Owner & Guest of Owner
|Click on the Reservations tab and select View Owner
(Guest of Owner Reservation) to view the appropriate list.
Enter the Reservation# to be changed and click the Change
Make changes to the Arrival Date, Departure Date, Nights,
or # of People fields.
Click Check Availability to confirm the changes can be accepted.
Click Continue when the information is final, then click
the Save Changes button.
|View Different Res Types in the
|Click on the Reservations tab and select View Guest
of Owner Reservations to view a list of guest reservations.
|Select View Owner Reservations
to view a list reservations made for the owner.
|Personal Login Screens
|Create a personal login screen
for each owner with unique messages for each owner.
|Add Work Orders on the Owner's Room
|View Work Orders on the Owner's
|View Owner Bills
|Owners can display all previous
bills paid for them (requires RDPWin's
Work Order Module).
|Make Payments Online
|Owners can make credit card
|View Current and Past Newsletters
|Create an index to view multiple
or select one from the drop-down for easy viewing. Both Microsoft Word
and Adobe PDF format can be offered.
|View Owner Confirmations Instantly
|Confirmations sent for Owner
and Guest of Owner reservations use Crystal Reports.
|Other Phase I Enhancements
|Incorporate the owner screens as part of your marketing
website in an HTML iFrame.
Phase II: Enhancements for Paying Guest Reservations
The second phase of IRM.Net is for paying guest reservations
by individuals, groups and travel agents. These features are
Phase III: Additional Owner Enhancements
The features in the first and second phase of IRM.Net are available
The following features are coming soon:
- Enter an owner referral reservation that calculates rates
and can charge a different management fee, including the optional
ability to enter credit card information for payment.
- Cancel owner referral reservations using IRM.Net
- Allow yield management cut-offs on owner reservations
- View housekeeping history
Module Overview and Links
RDP's Internet Reservation Module (IRM) can be integrated into
your current marketing website. Key features include:
- IRM reservations are commission-free.
- IRM reservations are stored immediately into the RDP database.
- True "last-room" availability.
- The average RDP customer with the IRM generates over $200,000/year
in additional revenue than those without.
- Guests, owners, owner's guests, groups and travel agents
and owner guests can all make IRM reservations.